Wednesday, January 6, 2010

santa banta jokes scraps

Posted on 4:51 AM by daddi amma

Saanta :"What is the colour of the elephant?"

Friend : "How does it matter?"

Saanta : "It Matters"

Friend : "Blue"

Saanta :"I will shoot him with blue gun"

Friend : "If it was red?"

Saanta : "I will poison him and then when he turns blue I will shoot him with blue gun"

Friend : "If it was yellow?"

Saanta :"I will make him angry he will turn red then I will poison him and then when he turns blue I will shoot him with blue gun"

Friend : "If it was green?"

Saanta :"I will make him sick when he turns yellow then I will make him angry he will turn red then I will poison him and then when he turns blue I will shoot him with blue gun"

Friend : "If he was purple?"

Saanta : "Stupid have you ever seen a purple elephant?"

***
Why did Santa throw the butter out of the window?
A: He wanted to see butterfly!

***

Lect: write a note on Gandhi jayanti..??
So..
santa writes "Gandhi was a great man but i dont know who is Jayanti..

***

who was the 1st Indian woman fly abroad?
..........sita with ravan

***

Titanic was sinking.

An englishman asked Santa, "How far is land"?
Santa: 2 KMs.

Englishman jumped into sea.
Englishman: Now, which direction?

Santa: Downwards!

***

No Response to "santa banta jokes scraps"

Leave A Reply