Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hot Bollywood Sexy Calendar Girls Pictures

Posted on 10:14 PM by daddi amma

Katrina Kaif


I love the candidness of this picture. It’s so natural


these are ace photographer Ram Bherwani’s calendar girls from Bollywood. In the bevy of beauties, you can spot the sensuous Riya Sen as well as the ravishing Katrina Kaif.



Stunning photos of the sizzling beauties can simply take your breath away.

Riya Sen



She is so photogenic. The camera can’t help, but fall in love with her, says Ram.


Sameera Reddy



Lady in Black...oozing sexiness... that’s Sameera for you! We shot this in Hong Kong in the night and I love this picture.




Yana Gupta



I love her eyes. I love her expressions.


Koena Mitra


There's a certain earthy sensuality in this picture. Albeit one of my best...


Isha Koppikar



I shot this picture when the first rays of the sun dawned on the beach. Isha's serene statue like beauty was mesmeric.


Perizad Zorabian



I love the play of light in this picture. There’s a softness...a calming influence when I see this picture.


Sophie Chaudhary



Talk about being ‘yummylicious’!


Brinda Parekh



Talk about oozing sexuality...this picture is just that and probably much more!

No Response to "Hot Bollywood Sexy Calendar Girls Pictures"

Leave A Reply